The location of these old stations was as follows:
- Steamer Co. No. 1 on Market Street and St. Mary’s Street (Present Site of Central Station)
- Steamer Co. No. 2 on Avenue C, now Broadway, (present site of Commonwealth Bank and Trust Co.)
- 4th Ward Hose Co., Romana Plaza and Main Ave. (now Romana plaza)
- 7th Ward Hose Co., opposite old Mission Garden (present site of old Station No. 7, South Alamo and Water Street.)
- Sunset Hose Co., Grand Avenue near Ave. D, now North Alamo Street. (This building has been converted into a private residence and still stands.)
- The Hook and Ladder Co. was housed with Steamer Co. No. 2.